Perform dish washing activities, mopping of floors and cleaning of work areas. Clean dishes, utensils, etc., food preparation areas, dish washing machine (inside and out) and maintain a neat/clean work area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support food preparation and serving staff by cleaning all dishes, china, glasses, flatware, prep surfaces and kitchen equipment prior to food preparation and service
- Maintain adequate supply of clean dishes, china, glasses and flatware
- Protect dining establishment and patrons by adhering to public health codes, sanitation and safety policies
- Assist the Chef and/or kitchen staff by helping to stock or prepare food, set-up or break-down buffet (including providing ice, water or display materials)
- Maintain kitchen area by performing closing duties at the end of the day including; removing and disposing of trash, organizing and cleaning food prep surfaces and equipment, sweeping and mopping floors and cleaning dock
- Maintain effective communication skills by interacting professionally with co-workers
- May be required to train other dishwashers
- Implement and support all AGC initiatives and programs as requested by management
Minimum Qualifications and Skill Requirements:
- Ability to follow verbal instructions
- Able to pick-up and carry the equivalent of fifty pounds.
- Related experience in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to operate a dishwasher
- High school diploma preferred
- Merchandise Discounts
- Meal and Beverage Discounts
- Golf and Tennis Privileges
American Golf - 20 months ago
american golf is Europe's largest golf retailer. Founded in the late 1970's with a single store in Ashton in Makerfield we now have in...