About Evolution Hospitality
Headquartered in Orange County, CA, Evolution Hospitality is one of the top privately-owned hotel management companies in the US. Evolution Hospitality has a well-defined vision, a strong sense of values and guiding principles, and a long-range, quality-minded approach to business. From unassuming beginnings with a single property, today Evolution Hospitality is recognized as a first-class operator of hotels.
We are proud to offer candidates a dynamic career, personal growth, a strong tradition of mutual trust, integrity and an opportunity to make an impact on the business. Simply put, it means that it feels a bit different to work here. We are universally driven by our fundamental values and beliefs. At Evolution Hospitality, all associates are selected and evaluated on two criteria equally: results and culture. Honesty and humility are equally important as intellect and ability, and each member of the team embraces the challenge of becoming a better human being, both personally and professionally, as part of the package. Superstars are those individuals that not only create value for the company but also genuinely embrace and live Evolution Hospitality’s unique culture.
Are you ready to evolve? If you are interested in establishing a solid career and taking giant strides in personal growth, Evolution Hospitality is just the family you’re looking for.
We are currently looking for Dishwashers to join our team at the Desert Princess Resort Palm Springs.
As Dishwasher, you’ll be responsible for providing cooks and servers with clean wares needed for the guests’ dining experience as well as for performing general and routine cleaning tasks.
Key responsibilities of a Dishwasher include:
• Washing dishes by hand and/or placing them in a dishwashing machine
• Transferring supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand and/or by use of hand truck
• Restocking all dishes, glassware, utensils, pots and pans
• Maintaining a clean and organized work area
• Sweeping and mopping floors, washing work tables, walls, refrigerators and meat blocks
• Moving trash and garbage to designated areas
• Performing other duties as assigned, which may include, but is not limited to the following: loading and/or unloading supply trucks, setting up banquet tables, assisting with food preparation
• Following all safety and sanitation standards
The ideal Dishwasher candidate will be detail oriented, have a passion for delivering excellent service, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Prior dishwasher experience preferred, but not necessary
• Basic ability to comprehend English language sufficient to understand information such as labels, instructions and basic requests
• Ability to stand, walk and move around during entire shift
• Ability to move perform frequent and repetitive movements, including bending and stooping
• Must be able to lift, push, and pull a moderate weight frequently
• Ability to handle, carry and/or lift items weighing up to 50 pounds
• Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
• Must be willing and have the ability to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, nights, and weekends
An Equal Opportunity Employer
- 2 years ago - save job
The Doral Tesoro Hotel & Golf Club is a North Ft. Worth hotel that perfectly blends stylish design and a fashionable urban atmosphere....