Richfield Hospitality, Inc. is a leading hotel management company with a premier track record of maximizing profitability and improving asset values for hotel owners. From hotel operations and property management to electronic distribution and interactive marketing, Richfield achieves superior operating results through its strong commitment to guests, associates and owners. |
Pulse Point A jolt of energy to the heart of downtown Dallas, The Joule is a tour-de-force of award-winning design and style. A unique embassy of experience re-imagined for the contemporary traveler that offers the promise of the authentic.
Creative Splendor Adam D. Tihany's interior genius is the backdrop for an astonishing collection of art, a unique and inspired alliance that echos throughout Charlie Palmer at The Joule, and the cantilevered rooftop pool, Joule Poule, with unmatched views, unique to any hotel in Dallas.
A Return to Sophistication The past and present mingle and inspire from the striking lobby to the 128 guestrooms and suites in Dallas. Constructed in 1927, the Dallas National Bank Building stands as one of the finest and last remaining examples of gothic revival high-rise buildings in Dallas. The building"s main entry and facade were reconstructed and fully restored to the orginial architectural drawings, bringing you The Joule.
The Dishwasher will sort, wash and return dishes and utensils to food operations throughout the hotel. To maintain a clean and efficient work station. To expedite clean dishes and utensils to the cook's line and other areas of Food and Beverage on an as needed basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Properly fill and maintain the dish machine. Maintains cleanliness standards of machine according to health department guidelines.
- Unload dish machine, stack, store and return dishes and utensil to proper areas in both the kitchen and other food service areas.
- Empty garbage cans in dish area and throughout the kitchen as needed.
- Maintain dish area including floors, walls and counter areas within standards of the hotel and health department guidelines.
- Sweep and mop floors in dishroom and kitchen.
- Clean and replace floor mats.
- Restock areas with required supplies.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Eligible for Incentive:
Required Skills and Requisites
- Previous Stewarding experience preferred.
At Richfield, we are dedicated to creating and sustaining meaningful hospitality careers for our associates. We support our associates with highly competitive salaries, outstanding health benefits, extensive training and development programs, promotion from within the organization, and a positive team-based culture where people make the difference.
- Service orientation. Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.