Richfield Hospitality, Inc. is a leading hotel management company with a premier track record of maximizing profitability and improving asset values for hotel owners. From hotel operations and property management to electronic distribution and interactive marketing, Richfield achieves superior operating results through its strong commitment to guests, associates and owners.
Doubletree El Paso Downtown/CityCenter hotel in the heart of downtown El Paso, just off I-10 is conveniently located in the museum District across from the Convention & Performing Arts Center and City Hall. Our modern, full service hotel is close to everything, only 10 minutes from El Paso International Airport (ELP) and 12 blocks from the International Bridge to Ciudad Juarez, Mexico. The Sun Bowl and UTEP , Fort Bliss, and Beaumont Army Medical Center are also only minutes from the Doubletree Hotel.
The Dishwasher will sort, wash and return dishes and utensils to food operations throughout the hotel. To maintain a clean and efficient work station. To expedite clean dishes and utensils to the cook's line and other areas of Food and Beverage on an as needed basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Properly fill and maintain the dish machine. Maintains cleanliness standards of machine according to health department guidelines.
- Unload dish machine, stack, store and return dishes and utensil to proper areas in both the kitchen and other food service areas.
- Empty garbage cans in dish area and throughout the kitchen as needed.
- Maintain dish area including floors, walls and counter areas within standards of the hotel and health department guidelines.
- Sweep and mop floors in dishroom and kitchen.
- Clean and replace floor mats.
- Restock areas with required supplies.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Eligible for Incentive:
Required Skills and Requisites
- Previous Stewarding experience preferred.
At Richfield, we are dedicated to creating and sustaining meaningful hospitality careers for our associates. We support our associates with highly competitive salaries, outstanding health benefits, extensive training and development programs, promotion from within the organization, and a positive team-based culture where people make the difference.
- Service orientation. Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.