Tommy Bahama defines relaxed, sophisticated, island-inspired living, with a complete collection of men’s and women’s sportswear, denim, swimwear, accessories, a complete home collection and restaurants. Tommy Bahama is looking for a qualified Dishwasher to join our efforts to create an island lifestyle that inspires the world to relax.
Responsible for delivering exceptional culinary experiences to our Guests while exhibiting PARADISE Core Values and following policies, procedures, and standards.
KEY RESULTS AREAS
EXPERIENCE, TALENT AND EDUCATION
- Actively participate in a team environment that promotes financial and culinary success.
- Consistently execute Company policies and procedures.
- Actively participate in all restaurant related meetings and training sessions; apply learned skills on-the-job.
- Be receptive to feedback and coaching.
- Store and rotate product during deliveries.
- Clean and sanitize tableware, pots, pans, and cooking equipment.
- Keep the dish room and equipment clean and organized.
- Ensure the safety, cleanliness and sanitation of the kitchen by maintaining specified agency standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of high-volume culinary/hospitality experience preferred.
- Must have current food handler’s card and other certification required by federal/state/local law.
- Strong listening skills, strong organization skills, ability to multi-task, team player.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions and communicate operational information.
- Food/restaurant service skills – food/equipment/kitchenware/tableware storage and rotation, proper cleaning, sanitizing, and stocking of plateware, glassware, silverware, pots, pans, and kitchen equipment. General housekeeping duties such as sweeping, mopping, trash removal, etc.
- Tommy Bahama is full of smart, creative islanders. We support a work hard, play hard culture and hope you are ready for the challenge.
Tommy Bahama - 21 months ago
About Tommy Bahama
Tommy Bahama is part of Tommy Bahama Group, Inc, a wholly owned subsidiary of Oxford Industries, Inc. (NYSE:OXM)....