Supervises and coordinates activities of Dispatchers. Adjust work procedures to meet schedules. Analyze and resolve problems or assist in solving problems. Authorizes, regulates and controls airline flights according to government and company regulations to expedite and ensure safety of flight.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED (Bachelor’s Degree preferred).
- Must have an Aircraft Dispatcher certificate issued by the FAA.
- Must be able to work 10 hour shifts.
- Must be able to work various hours/days (mornings, evenings, overnights, weekends and holidays).
- Must be able to work 40 + hours per week.
- Must pass the pre-employment drug test.
- Must have previous Dispatch experience.
- Pre-flight planning, delay and dispatch release of a flight in compliance with 121 and the operations specifications
- Cancels and re-dispatches flights
- Ensure communications and navigations facilities meet FAA requirements prior to dispatch and monitoring all NOTAM’s along filed routes
- Prepares and signs dispatch release
- Monitors weather conditions, aircraft positions reports and aeronautical navigation charts
- Updates the pilot command of significant changes to weather or flight plans
Mesa Air Group, Inc. - 15 months ago
Mesa Air Group, Inc. (Mesa) is a holding company whose principal subsidiaries operate as regional air carriers providing scheduled passenger...