Posting Job Title: Dispatcher (Severance or Canal Place)
Requisition #: 147097BR
Posting Location: Cleveland Heights, OH, US
Alternative Locations: United States - Ohio - Akron;;
Area of Interest: Customer Service/Member Services
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Position will schedule; route; and assign work orders in a timely manner. Must understand and perform all duties of a Dispatcher. Organize daily workload of installers and technicians. Will assign and schedule work load, changes, trouble calls and disconnects for technical and field staff. Monitor all field activity and respond accordingly. Resolve all problems expeditiously and professionally. Will work under supervision and report all problems as required.
Shift: 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM to include 1 weekend day.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Resolve customer service/repair problems.
- Schedule, route and assign work orders in a timely manner.
- Prepares monthly department reports and submits to supervisor.
- Monitor and alert proper personnel for alarm system, fiber and underground location.
- May communicate pertinent information including customer service issues and emergency outages etc., to other systems.
- May perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned and/or required.
- High School diploma or equivalent experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated knowledge of Time Warner Cable products required.
- Demonstrated organizational, detail orientation, prioritization skills and time management skills to ensure that work related activities are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ability to work effectively in a team oriented, high demand and fast paced environment.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality and work with highly sensitive data and information.
- Solid communication skills to effectively deal with various levels of management, staff and/or outside contacts. Demonstrated interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team environment and maintain a professional and positive manner.
- Familiarity with a variety of office equipment, standard software packages and application and use of personal computers to include the Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Effective listening skills to ensure understanding of instructions and directions and effectively communicate progress and problems to co-workers and management.
- Travel may be required to attend work related meetings and training sessions.
- May be required to work a flexible schedule that provides needed coverage for customer service levels and/or time-sensitive projects.
- Valid Driver's License with satisfactory driving record may be required.
- Must successfully complete pre-employment testing to include but not limited to: skills testing and pre-employment background checks as well as drug/alcohol testing.
- Required to read and follow all company policies and procedures.
- Able to maintain a regular work schedule to meet the needs of the business.
- Support and model the company values.
FCC Unit_TWC: 6067
Controlling Establishment ID: 00660 - Cleveland Heights Severence
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...