Posting Job Title: Dispatcher 1
Requisition #: 142526BR
Posting Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Area of Interest: Engineering/Technical Operations
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
This position can also sit in Corpus Christi, TX. If interested in the Corpus Christi position, please apply to requisition #142525BR.
The purpose of this position is to receive service call requests and dispatch, schedule and follow-up work orders.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Dispatches and routes technical field personnel via radio (Replace via radio with work force management tools) or telephone for various customer services.
2. Monitor location of field personnel and develop approximate time schedules, find assistance and report to supervisor any discrepancies in production.
3. Operate personal computer to retrieve subscriber account information and to input data regarding reschedule dates, service changes and trouble call information.
4. Schedules and reschedules service calls for customers.
5. Maintains logs, logging service calls and dispatchers, completing complaint cards, customer service tickets or work orders, keeping record of calls completed and outstanding and compiling daily/weekly/ monthly reports.
6. Maintains logs, reports and other information on customer service calls and outages.
7. Completes complaint cards and contacts customers in order to ascertain satisfaction.
8. Monitor system picture performance to see that all channels are clear. Report any irregularities to plant supervisor.
9. Other functions assigned as necessary.
High school diploma or GED or equivalent or minimum five (5) years of directly related experience required.
Twelve (12) months experience as CSR, Installer or Dispatcher preferred.
SPECIAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
1. Knowledge of cable industry or service industry is helpful.
2. Experience with personal computers, calculator and telephone.
3. Ability to maintain records in a well-organized manner.
4. Good verbal, written and interpersonal communications.
5. Prior customer service experience.
MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENT USED:
1. Personal computer and printer
3. Telephone System
4. Copy machine
5. Fax machine
6. Various office computer supplies: computers, papers, ribbon, etc.
FCC Unit_TWC: 5675
Controlling Establishment ID: 00131 - San Antonio Blue Crest
Time Warner Cable - 21 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...