Under supervision, the Suddenlink Dispatcher I monitors scheduled installations and service calls. Attends to multiple sources of information in a communication center.
• Monitor technician work times and report exceptions through TOA:
o Assure route activations/deactivations occur properly to Technician for their start and end of shift.
o Monitor start of 1st. job of day to assure Technician starts within designated start time or at beginning of shift if starting at 1st job.
o Contact Technician on jobs that overrun to assure technician is safe or determine if assistance is needed.
o Monitor lunch & break periods for, start times and durations.
o Monitor work order pools to assure jobs are assigned throughout the day, use auto routing tool to assist.
o Confirm and assure all jobs are completed and routes are closed when applicable and at the end of the day.
o Review Drive times and activities for reasonableness.
o Prioritizes and dispatch customer service requests to available technicians; serve as liaison between customer and technician.
o Monitor workflow throughout the day, Using the TOA tool assure jobs are completed on time, pending work is assigned to available Tech’s and work volume is balanced and shared.
o Assign or re-assign jobs to technicians as required to meet customer commitments, notify technical leadership of any jobs remaining in jeopardy.
• Contact customers to confirm appointment times, COD, adult presence and other requirements.
• Reschedule missed appointments attempt to complete same day.
• Perform post-appointment customer satisfaction calls as required.
• Provision equipment.
• Provide customer assistance to resolve service problems and avoid unnecessary truck rolls.
• Notify technicians of system outages or problems and maintains schedules of service outages.
• Reconcile completed work orders to the billing system.
• Reconcile customer accounts to the billing system.
• Resolve or escalates challenges as appropriate from Technician.
• Record, verify, and/or corrects service order information on record via billing system.
• Maximizes sales opportunities by identifying customer needs and offering products as solutions.
• Promotes current marketing campaigns.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
• Ability to read, write and communicate orally
• Vision acuity required for extensive use of PC, calculator and reference materials
• Ability to perform repetitive motions of the wrist, hands and fingers to use a PC keyboard calculator, fax and other standard office machines
• Ability to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time
• Ability to lift up to 15 pounds
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Proficiency in using a Windows-based computer
• Keyboarding skills
• Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to work independently and with others
• Bi-lingual proficiency preferred in some locations
• Dispatcher or equivalent experience required
• Ability to work in climate-controlled areas
• Exposure to typical office environment
Suddenlink Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer
Suddenlink - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard
Cequel Communications, which operates through subsidiary Suddenlink, provides cable TV, high-speed Internet access, and phone...