Established in 1968, privately held Enterprise Products Company and its affiliates own significant equity interests in three publicly traded partnerships with a combined enterprise value of approximately $30 billion. The Enterprise family of partnerships comprises one of North America's largest midstream energy networks, providing a variety of services, including transportation, gathering, storage, processing, fractionation and terminaling, to producers and consumers of natural gas, natural gas liquids, crude oil, refined products, liquefied petroleum gases and petrochemicals.
The Dispatcher is primarily responsible for dispatching Company and contract drivers in their assigned area. With responsibilities to include:
- Direct the work of assigned drivers.
- Assign internal and contract drivers and vehicles to transport crude oil.
- Coordinate driver assignments according to customer requests in compliance with DOT regulations, Company practices and policies.
- Communicate with customers to determine requirements and driver schedules and availability.
- Maintains positive relations with customers and field personnel.
- Notify drivers of assignments and enter assignment data into a computer database.
- Coordinate field issues with Trucking Supervisor and Area Manager.
- Audit driver's logbooks, run tickets, trip reports, hourly pay sheets daily before submitting.
- Initial contact person to respond to emergencies.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
- A minimum of a High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent is required.
- A minimum of 2 years dispatch related experience is required.
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations, such as, percentages, ratios and proportions to practical solutions is required.
- Basic computer skills such as: opening, creating and updating content in MS Word documents and Excel spreadsheets is required.
- Ability to assume responsibility, be flexible, perform duties and handle multiple tasks under potentially stressful and/or hazardous conditions.
- The ability to effectively communicate in English, both verbally and in writing, with other individuals, teams, customers, and stakeholders of the business, at various levels of the organization, in a business like and professional manner is required.
- Takes initiative and is proactive in addressing issues. Quickly and efficiently completes tasks.
- The ability to demonstrate conscientiousness, dependability and commitment to the role, team and company.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment with less definition, policy, and bureaucracy.
Primary Location: USA-Texas-Midland
Shift: Day Job
Enterprise Products Partners - 13 months ago
- 2 days ago
- 15 days ago
Sun Coast Resources, Inc.
- 10 days ago
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is the largest publicly traded partnership and a leading North American provider of energy services to...