Bicycle sharing is a sustainable, healthy, and community-based transport option that enhances urban livability and mobility. Alta Bicycle Share operates approximately 1100 bikes at over 110 stations in the Boston, Cambridge, Somerville and Brookline area in 2013.
Alta Bicycle Share, on-the-ground operators of the Hubway bike sharing program is seeking organized and team-oriented dispatchers to ensure smooth operations from “Command Central”. The dispatch team will direct all employee traffic, including bicycle redistribution and service, station repair, and on-street customer service issues.
- Monitor bicycle demand data and dispatch tools; assign and direct Redistribution.
- Ensure maximum safety, utility, and efficiency of redistribution vehicles in the field.
- Monitor station functionality; assign and direct Technicians.
- Liaise between Customer Service Team and Street Team.
- Address and log data as required, including bike status, system events, and rebalancing data.
- Communicate tactfully and productively with your team.
- Monitor and enforce safety, good judgment, and company policies and procedures.
- Conducts a detailed report to oncoming shift including the status of all drivers and any information pertinent to the oncoming shift.
- Work under the guidance of the Operations Manager and/or Street Team Leader.
- Assist with scheduling and workflow development and improvement.
- Other duties as assigned.
Alta - 16 months ago