Duties and Responsibilities:
- Dispatchers monitor and log all radio traffic on the site.
- Dispatchers relay tasks to field officers and important information to supervisors and management.
- Dispatchers must be well vest on the use of computers and telephone systems. Dispatchers will need to access multiple programs at once while handling phone calls and radio traffic which are all integrated into one console.
- Dispatchers must have ease with multitasking; a number of different calls/ situations can come in at the same time.
- Dispatchers must have very clear English skills
Must be able to write English neatly, completing all required logs, checklist, and reports in a timely manner using good grammar and punctuation;
Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures;
Prepare incident reports detailing all information and actions taken to address conditions or emergencies.
Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry;
Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures;
Must be able to be alert and orientated at all times while on duty;
Must be able to respond to emergency situations correctly and with confidence;
Must exercise excellent judgment at all times and accomplish effective, appropriate actions to counteract undesirable events;
Perform multiple tasks in a timely, courteous and professional manner;
Ability to conform with established procedures and to help identify and solve problems;
Works harmoniously and effectively with other employees, follow directions, and maintains composure under stress;
Must adhere to all company policies and site post orders;
Must be able to function in all types of weather environments;
Requirements and Skills:
- Must be at least 18 years of age;
- Must have current Guard Card;
- If Military personnel, must be able to provide DD214;
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- Must be reliable, arriving for duty at scheduled times;
- Must wear and care for Uniforms properly and adhere to grooming and hygiene standards;
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates, supervisors and the general public;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all information and data;
- Maintain regular attendance to ensure avoidance of unpredictable, frequent and/or ongoing late arrivals and chronic tardiness;
- Must be flexible with working schedule and able to work extended hours and weekends when necessary;
- Ability to perform necessary physical duties, i.e. walking, standing, make necessary rounds, operate motorized vehicle (where duties require);