We are looking for a Dispatcher in San Jose, CA to start immediately!
Schedule: Monday - Friday: 3:30PM to 12:00AM
The selected candidate will perform Dispatch duties with some Warehouse responsibilities.. This will include billing, on-time reporting, sorting freight, loading/unloading packages 20-50 pounds, scheduling and dispatching Vendors/Independent Contractors.
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Perform all customer service related tasks for accounts, handle inbound and outbound calls, ensure orders are taken and entered into system in a timely manner, enter data and manipulate spreadsheets, handle on-demand orders during the shift, and send reports to customers.
- Record and maintain files and records of customer requests, work or services performed, charges, expenses, inventory, billing, and other dispatch information.
- Use scanners and pallet jacks
- Communicate Chain of Custody standards as required by BeavEx customers.
- Other duties/tasks as assigned as business need changes.
BeavEx is a drug-free workplace!
- Experience in the transportation field is preferred
- 1-5 years courier, logistics, and customer service experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Outlook, Internet, & routing software
- HS/GED or equivalent experience required
- Ability to climb stairs and pull parts
- Must be able to lift 20 to 50lbs
- Forklift Experience - PLUS
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check and drug test
BeavEx - 13 months ago
Established in 1989 in New Haven, CT, BeavEx began providing same day delivery services to an eleven branch bank located in Hamden, CT....