Cenergy is the most dependable source of workforce solutions in the oil and gas industry. We provide specialized energy personnel, safety services, inspection solutions, logistics optimization and vendor management. We’re dedicated to delivering the right people, with the right knowledge and experience, anywhere in the world.
Partnering with our client, we are currently searching for a Dispatcher.
- Receives telephone calls and reports calls for service jobs to crews or other personnel utilizing telephone and occasionally radio communications equipment
- Eligible to work for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Please upload a copy of all required certifications and training
- Must be able to work independently under consultant’s own direction
- Client only interested in results attained
- Requires a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent and knowledge of two-way radio and telephone operating procedures
- This is an entry-level position
- Must be able to work rotating 12 hour shift 7am-7pm. 6 days on and 2 days off.
Cenergy - 14 months ago
Why Consult with Cenergy
Cenergy recruiting is a full life-cycle process, and candidates are supported and coached from the initial...