The Dispatcher is responsible for the timely and
accurate dispatch of sub haulers for vehicle pick-up and
delivery and providing excellent service to customers.
vehicle location and delivery instructions
- Obtain detailed information from sellers regarding
delivery within company timelines
- Maintain accurate documentation on vehicles
- Dispatch sub haulers for vehicle pick up and
- Utilize cost effective vendors to meet company
requests in a professional manner
- Consistently responds to customer inquiries and
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Must know geographic area
- One year dispatch experience
- One year of customer service experience
- Ability to read a map proficiently
- Excellent customer service attitude and skills
- Ability to provide detailed logistical instructions
- Professional phone manner
- Computer proficiency
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced
The best reasons to work for Copart:
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to handle conflicts
- Occasional O.T. as needed
- HS Diploma or GED preferred
- Stable company. In business 25 years.
- Business Week's Top 100 Small Companies list.
- Forbes Magazine's 200 Best Small Businesses last
Req. Code : Dispatcher - Yard 20
- Exciting Technology.
- Business casual dress.
- Nice people - great work environment!
Division/Department : Yard
% of Travel Required : None
Copart - 18 months ago
What happens after cars are totaled in wrecks or natural disasters? How about stolen cars recovered after the insurance settlement? Perhaps...