Will be responsible to dispatch technicians in a manner that optimizes technician productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Closely monitor assigned service queues, verify all information, provide first contact to customer, assign to appropriate technician based on skills, location, or other designated criteria.
- Accurately enter and assign service tickets for all MACS.
- Provide SLA reports to technicians daily.
- Establish effective working rapport with customers who contact the Dispatch group.
- Dispatch service calls to maintain response time goals.
- Monitor technician call volume, make adjustments when necessary.
- Update and Close calls after technician completes call. (In some areas, techs update and close their own calls.)
- Work closely with Field Service Managers to ensure strong communication and coordination.
- Work closely with NNS staff to receive and properly distribute parts orders.
- Provide customer service to all customers that come in person to receive parts or supplies.
- Facilitate shipping and receiving through outside carriers such as UPS and FedEx.
- Effectively and accurately use customer provided software as it relates to service calls.
- Maintain a satisfactory attendance record.
- Communicate with management and team leaders regarding call concerns
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE & OTHER
- Able to sit for 7 to 8 hours a day in front of a computer.
- Ability to communicate clearly by phone and computer.
- Able to lift up to 15 lbs.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years experience in a customer service setting, preferably a call center environment.
- Ability to Multi-task in a fast pace environment.
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Demonstrated accountability and ability to work within a schedule.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Excel and e-mail.
- Willingness to adhere to all company policies and procedures.
Since 1980, Electronic Systems has grown into the region’s largest provider of customized technology solutions for business. The...