The Dispatcher is responsible for the management of efficient timely service to all clients. This includes the supervision of all installations and delivery services of Fidelitone Logistics’ last mile clients. The position also includes customer service, driver management, and performance reporting. The dispatcher will work and communicate closely with drivers, installers and warehouse personnel to ensure Fidelitone Logistics’ clients receive timely deliveries and excellent customer service. The dispatcher is also responsible for communicating effectively with off-site routing and scheduling personnel to ensure accurate and complete documentation of delivery freight.
- Works with customers, account management, and operations to manage Fidelitone Logistics’ last mile Installation and delivery service.
- Communicate with drivers and installers to ensure timely delivery to Fidelitone Logistics’ last mile clients.
- Communicate with schedulers and warehouse personnel to verify accurate staging, delivery and removal of freight for Fidelitone Logistics’ clients.
- Responsible for sorting and preparing all delivery paperwork.
- Ability to operate Fidelitone Logistics’ routing software to effectively manage drivers
- Works with and assists drivers and customer to problem solve and provide excellent customer service.
- Manages incidents/accidents that may occur and reports appropriately to Corporate Safety team.
- Responsible for communicating cancelled or rescheduled deliveries to end customer and client
- A minimum of 3 years of Logistics/Supply Chain, Dispatching, Transportation, Engineering, Business Analyst/Project Management
- Strong knowledge of local highway systems where drivers will be operating
- Working knowledge of DOT and Hours-of-Service (HOS) regulations for Commercial operators
- This position requires interaction with internal/external customers.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of management, peers, and clients is necessary.
- Excellent problem-solving, task prioritising, follow-up, and customer service skills required.
- Intermediate computer proficiency in Word and Excel.
FIDELITONE is a supply chain management firm helping our client’s earn customer loyalty through specialized services in last mile...