Coordinates/schedules dispatching of general warehouse activities for multiple military housing communities. Performs administrative functions in support of residential military communities.
Essential Job Functions
1. Prepares service requests when residents call and dispatches to appropriate community associate for completion; ensures service requests are handled on an immediate basis if possible, and notifies residents of potential delays. Schedules routine maintenance and follows-up to ensure quality and resident satisfaction.
2. Supports and ensures timely input, proper use, and full-utilization of on-site PC-based property management software systems including entering all resident requests into the facilities maintenance database; assists with training new associates as well as with ongoing training of community associates on the use of the property management software.
3. Performs administrative functions including but not limited to answering and screening telephone calls; typing and proofreading materials; preparing routine correspondence; scheduling appointments; screening and distributing incoming mail; maintaining files and records; scheduling meeting rooms; and, ensuring contracts are signed and deposits are paid.
4. Creates a positive community environment by maintaining professional, courteous, and continuous open communication with associates and residents. Works to quickly resolve resident issues, prepares correspondence to residents as necessary, and maintains accurate records.
5. Keeps current on communication received from management on company policies and regulatory compliance, and performs duties based on those requirements.
Requires a high school diploma, GED (General Educational Development), or equivalent. Prefer vocational education which may assist in understanding dispatch functions, customer service, and a basic work background to assist with general community administration and maintenance. Current state driver's license.
In addition to the education outlined above, at least 1 year of prior experience to gain knowledge of dedicated customer service and dispatching; additionally, prior administrative experience with answering/screening calls, preparing/proofreading correspondence, and maintaining files.
Requires a self-motivated, team-player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills when working with community associates and answering resident's requests for service. Must be neat, meticulous and pay attention to regulations and details when completing tasks.
Drug Free Workplace