Do you thrive in a fast-paced, performance driven environment and can easily balance the demands of project management and meeting deadlines? If you have strong communication skills and are driven to succeed we want to hear from you.
Responsibilities for this position include:
Working in collaboration with the service manager, operations supervisor and dispatch manager, coordinate all customer contact, tracking and follow-through of service-related items.
- Identifies any issues, and follow-up as needed Maintains professional relationships with technicians and responds to their questions in a timely manner.
- Ensuring proper and polite communication with technicans
- Provide excellent service to our customer calls and inquiries
- Completion of secondary school necessary.
- Product and community knowledge helpful
- Team Oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Computer skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- A varied shift is required and some evenings and weekends will be necessary
Number of Openings
Highlands Fuel Delivery (dba Irving Oil), the US arm of Irving Oil Limited, is engaged in the refining and distribution of oil and natural...