Great food and great careers – this is what Performance Food Group brings to the table. PFG is one of the largest foodservice distributors in the nation, with more than 66,000 national and private label products that we market and distribute both nationally and in 40 foreign countries. If you’re ready to set your career in motion, it all starts now with a company that really delivers!
The Dispatcher position will perform the following duties:
Performance Food Group is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, the presence of mental, physical, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis prohibited by federal or state law.
- Monitors and maintains driver daily log files
- Monitors and maintains drivers’ status and update files accordingly
- Updates and performs data entry into department and company database
- Responds to incoming calls
- Reviews, researches and resolves discrepancies on weekly reports
- Ensures compliance with DOT regulations and company policy
- Responsible for sending out all deliveries needed by customers on a daily basis
- Communicates with customers, vendors and company personnel in a positive and proactive manner
- Schedules and assigns drivers and helpers to loads
- Issues equipment to drivers
- Reports all accidents
- Has knowledge of warehouse distribution
- Understands DOT regulations
High School Diploma or Equivalent, Class A CDL, DOT certified, excellent communication, proficient knowledge of Microsoft based software.