The Dispatcher is responsible to the Manager of Dispatch
for operational control of airline flight operations.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities :
· Monitor flight operations, record departure and arrival times of all flights and keep the computer systems up to date.
· In coordination with the Maintenance Manager(s) establish and publish to all stations the aircraft routing planned for the day and any changes thereto.
· Provide required weather information for the flight crews.
· When safe flight operations are assured, release the flight crews to operate the flights on their scheduled block.
· Coordinate with Ground Operations on any crew or aircraft changes.
· Coordinate diversions with Customer Service personnel for the best possible passenger convenience.
· Become familiar with the use and intent of the Minimum Equipment List (MEL) and Configuration Deviation List (CDL) as per assigned aircraft type.
· Record all non-routine incidents in the station log, and complete appropriate forms, Irregularity Reports, etc.
· Initiate Emergency procedures and notification when necessary.
· Exercise operational control.
· Perform additional duties as assigned by the Company.
· Coordinate with all appropriate parties any unscheduled operation of Chautauqua aircraft.
- A team player willing to learn and contribute
- Understands Company procedures and policies
- Solid computer skills including MS Office required
- This position requires an individual with strong communication, negotiation, organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Perform additional tasks as directed by supervisor or manager.
- Candidate must have an Aircraft Dispatchers License
Many US airlines pledge allegiance to Republic Airways. The airline holding company's subsidiaries Chautauqua Airlines, Republic...