Rockwater Overview : Rockwater Energy Solutions, Inc. and its subsidiaries provide fluids management and environmental solutions to the energy industry throughout the U.S. and Western Canada. Our mission is to provide services and products that maximize oil and gas production and reduce costs while minimizing environmental footprint.
We are an exciting, new Company formed on June 1, 2011. We have approximately 3,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada. We sincerely hope you will consider Rockwater and its subsidiaries as your next employer. The future is very bright at Rockwater.
We strive to be a “Great Place to Work" where Challenge and Opportunity are part of our daily experience. We are an organization where dedication, hard work, good judgment, and results are recognized and rewarded. If you are looking for a Job , don’t apply here. If, however, you are looking for a C areer where you can use your talent and make a contribution, please consider this exciting opportunity!!!
Business Unit: Benchmark Distribution Services
Region: South Central
Location: Houston, TX
Reports To: Command Center Manager
Position Overview :
The Dispatcher will be responsible for receiving and dispatching customer delivery requests, prioritizing loads for timely delivery and providing efficient, friendly customer service. The Dispatcher is also responsible for maintaining sufficient product inventory and requesting product from vendors to be sent to various locations.
- Coordinating dispatch by assigning loads to drivers and managing loading times and product availability .
- Prepare orders in and maintain TMW software.
- Review orders with Regional Distribution Centers.
- Formulate rated loads for procurement.
- Investigate billing invoices for accuracy.
- Search for 3 rd party loads.
- Two to three years experience in dispatching and transportation.
- Preferred TMW software experience.
- Familiar with DOT regulations.
- High school diploma required.
- Ability to maintain logs.
- Efficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Respectful – You treat others the way you would like to be treated.
- Integrity – You exercise good judgment, follow the rules, and are honest in all that you do.
- Safety-focused – You put safety concerns ahead of convenience, expedience, or haste.
- Excellence – You set high goals and accept responsibility for the results.
- Effectiveness – You can be relied on to deliver timely and successful results.
- Teamwork & Communication – You work well with teammates and keep them informed.
- Initiative & Decisiveness – You can take appropriate action without being asked.
- Enthusiasm – You have a sincere interest and exuberance in your work.
Rockwater offers a competitive salary structure, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement. We offer a choice of comprehensive medical plans, dental insurance, life insurance, short and long-term disability coverage, 401k with an employer matching contribution, paid time off, as well as other benefits.
Rockwater and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers.
You can apply for this opportunity by sending your resume and salary history/requirements to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] .
Thank you very much for your interest in Rockwater and its family of companies. We will contact candidates passing an initial screening of all resumes received.
Rockwater Energy Solutions
- 2 years ago - save job