STANLEY ACCESS TECHNOLOGIES is the leading manufacturer, installer, and Install provider in the automatic door business. Responsibilities: |
• Receive incoming telephone calls. Assess and dispatch service calls.
• Provide feedback to the call center for call loading improvements and customer concerns.
• Provide field team with parts support to help minimize return trips.
• Assist the field team with call overloads and direction.
• Prioritize and determine best available technician to complete job.
• Maintain the quality, quantity, and timeliness of dispatch to customer needs, questions or problems.
• Ensure proper communication with customer to gather all pertinent information for service call.
• Consistently follow-up with customer to ensure completion and satisfaction.
• Track all service calls and provide service call reporting and metrics to management.
• Maintain service call logs and service manuals.
• Perform monthly technician’s rides to better understand team support requirements and business needs
• Promote the sale and implementation of service agreements to customers.
• Coordinate with National Accounts service dispatch.
• Provide administrative/back-up assistance to Service Supervisor.
• Performs duties and responsibilities as described in the quality system.
• Perform work according to the Field Operations Policy and Procedures Manual.
• Perform other assignments as directed by manager in support of service operations.
• Work with Installation Coordinator on manpower sharing opportunities to increase productivity.
• Assit with service billing. Qualifications Required:
• Skills or experience with personal computers, including electronic E-mail, personal scheduling, word processing and electronic spreadsheet skills (MS Office)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
• Self motivated, requires minimal supervision.
• Excellent leadership skills.
• Ability to think “Out of the Box” and be creative.
• Knowledge of security hardware industry required.
• Time management and organizational skills required.
• Ability to be customer service orientated.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities.
• Proven knowledge of team development preferred.
• Ability to work in a deadline driven environment.
• A valid state driver’s license, without restrictions, is required for this position. Desired:
• Associate degree in a technical field preferred.
• 2 years service management/call center/field service experience desirable.
• 2 years field service experience preferred. Stanley Access Technologies is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (AA/EOE) and encourages applications from women, veterans, and minorities.
Since 1843, we’ve set the standard for excellence in everything we do. No company on earth has a stronger or more compelling history...