Sunbelt Rentals, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ashtead Group plc, is one of the largest equipment rental companies in the U.S. Based in Fort Mill, S.C., we serve the needs of a wide variety of customers – from commercial, residential, municipal and specialized service industries to weekend do-it-yourselfers. With a large network of locations in 34 states and the District of Columbia, we deliver the equipment you need and provide a superior level of customer service.
At Sunbelt Rentals we aspire to be the best player in the industry, not the biggest.
Ensures prompt receipt and delivery of equipment from/to customers and other Sunbelt stores in accordance with company and DOT standards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Assist PCM in the following:
- Coordinating and ensuring the timely and accurate dispatch of rental equipment and tools to customers
- Creating and monitoring driver's schedules.
- Creating and monitoring receipt and delivery schedules for company equipment.
- Review daily and weekly driver logs in accordance with company and DOT standards.
- Perform daily truck inspections in accordance with company and DOT standards.
- Work closely with other store locations in order to assist them in meeting their customer’s equipment needs.
- Handle customer complaints in a professional manner in order to resolve the complaint to the satisfaction of the customer and Sunbelt.
- Report problems to supervisor in a timely and accurate manner and follow-up to ensure problem resolution
- Provide adequate feedback to the Counter and Service Departments regarding the timely delivery and receipt of equipment.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures.
- High School Education
- Working knowledge of the DOT Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- Customer Service & Dispatch training a plus
We offer competitive pay and benefits, 401(K)Plan with Matching, and an Excellent Training program.
- At least two years prior knowledge of the applications of various construction/industrial equipment.
- Working knowledge of the delivery area.
- Able to effectively communicate.
- Lift, bend, stoop, squat, reach, crouch and kneel. Sit or stand for long periods of time
Sunbelt Re ntals is a Drug Free Workplace. Candidate must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
SUNBELT RENTALS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
Sunbelt Rentals - 22 months ago
Sunbelt Rentals shines in the equipment rental business. A huge rental equipment company in the US, Sunbelt specializes in the rental and...