The Dispatcher is responsible for assigning driver’s routes. Coordinates pick-ups and drop-offs according to customer needs and business demand. Answer customer's questions as necessary, ensuring that excellent customer service is being provided. Develop and maintain positive relationships with drivers and other team members.
- Receive and interpret reports regarding McCarran Airport passenger arrival and departure volumes by time of day, and schedules drivers accordingly.
- Reviews passenger volumes and schedules minibuses to meet the demands by zone and hotels to be served.
- Maintains constant communication via text messaging or radio communication with the drivers and airport coordinators to ensure airport service meets our Showtime Airport Shuttle operating agreement standards.
- Monitors driver and equipment safety requirements and makes necessary decisions regarding same.
Provide logistical guideance and coordination at our airport location.
- Prepares Incident/Accident reports, as necessary.
- Assists office staff in administrative functions: answering phones, etc.
- Provides other assistance and coordinating as requested by management.
- Provide daily shift reports and updates as necessary.
- Ensure that all necessary information has been properly entered into dispatch software system.
- Must be able to utilize computer technology, such as Word, Excel, email, and other systems.
The qualified candidate will:
- Have previous dispatching experience in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent computer skills. Including excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- The desire and ability to provide outstanding customer service on a continuous basis.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Trisept Solutions - 11 months ago