One of the largest oilfield services companies, Weatherford operates in more than 100 countries and employs more than 70,000 people worldwide. With a product and service portfolio that spans the life cycle of a well- well construction, formation evaluation, completion and production- and a robust research and development effort, we are well positioned to meet the ever-evolving needs of the oil and gas industry.
Primary contact in coordinating, staging and completion of customer orders for equipment and personnel in preparation for jobs.
DUTIES AND RESONSIBILITIES
- Answer incoming phone calls.
- Take orders for equipment or services from customers and relay information to the Operations Supervisor or his designee.
- Review/ verify truck reports, time cards, and DOT logs turned in by employees.
- Call out crews for jobs and different assignments as instructed by the Operations Supervisor or his designee.
- Prepare dispatch sheets for jobs.
- Coordinate transportation under direction of District Manager.
- Order parts / services as needed from vendors.
- Maintain job information on dispatch board.
- Inputs computer data.
- May be required to work on a 24 hours call basis.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Must possess reading, writing and basic mathematical skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Individual must be able to follow instructions and multi-tasking ability.
General knowledge of Weatherford products and services.
Should be able to work closely with fellow employees.
The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
Weatherford International can weather the natural and economic storms that affect the oil and gas market. The company, which is domiciled in...