Experienced Dispensing Audiologist needed to work in busy private practice. The office is expanding and they need an Audiologist who is willing to jump right in and work in a fast paced environment. Travel is involved in this role. You will be working in both the McLean office and the Leesburg office. Must have VA Dispensing license.
***Special note: This position is not with Starkey Hearing Technologies. It is for a position with a Starkey Hearing Technologies Business Partner. Benefit plans and availability vary by position. Please confer with the Business Partner regarding benefits. ****
- Degree in Audiology (Masters or higher)
- 3 years or more of dispensing and diagnostic testing
- Knowledge of software systems including: ProHear.NET, PFS and Inspire OS.
Skills & Abilities
- Ability to organize and execute a plan
- Good problem solving, analytical abilities, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills required
- Public speaking experience and training
AudiologyOnline.com - 20 months ago
As a Starkey Hearing Technologies’ brand, Starkey is much more than the hearing aids we produce. Starkey is an experience. One that...