Supervise the operation of multiple distillation processes and functions.
- Monitor and control process parameters to achieve desired product specifications by analyzing system controls, log sheet and lab reports.
- Perform tests throughout stages of production to determine process variables including Gas Chromatography, moisture, non volatile residue, color, and any testing performed on both pre-feed products and finished product.
- Determine and develop the most effective operation of equipment by maximizing efficiencies, yields, and minimizing waste.
- Take product samples at various stages for lab analysis.
- Perform various product transfers.
- Complete production logs and reports reflecting production levels, maintenance requirements and related information.
- Participate in the plant safety programs including but not limited to i.e., Lock Out, tag Out program, safety and environmental rules and regulations.
- Direct activities of workers including direct reports and personnel who are involved with any of the distillation applications.
- Support any function of the Recycle Reuse Program as directed by the Distillation Manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in distillation operations, continuous process operations and/or batch process operators.
- Related college coursework is a plus.