Distinguished Software Engineer
IoSemantics is seeking a Distinguished Software Engineer to provide technical leadership to an innovative, dynamic and collaborative development team that is using static program analysis, automated reasoning and semantic analysis to maximize automation in system refactoring activities that are delivered via a technology platform that replaces traditional, expensive and error-prone manual programming processes.
The key responsibilities for this position include the following:
- Assume a leadership role in planning and executing all phases of the development cycle through deployment and support of existing customers, and additional capabilities to meet new customer requirements.
- Collaborate with Product Management to balance multiple concurrent development initiatives, mixing new development and functional delivery with a strong commitment to providing accurate solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Design and implement new, and adapt existing, program analysis algorithms for improving refactoring platform automation and performance.
- Develop platform architecture standards to improve scalability and support company growth projections
- Develop engineering standards for AI components of the platform.
- Mentor engineering staff, with both attention to current issues and longer-term career development and enhancement of technical skills.
The ideal candidate will bring the following skills and level of experience to the position:
- Minimum of B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science
Advanced degrees will contribute to level of salary compensation.
- Academic or commercial experience commensurate with a minimum 10 years experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in several of the following areas:
Program analysis (data flow, correctness and completeness calculations)
Automated reasoning (CSP, SMT Solvers, Resolution)
Logic Programming (Sicstus PROLOG)
Semantic analysis (W3C OWL)
Java Software Engineering
Language and Compiler Theory
- Strong aptitude and a self-directed desire to learn and mentor others in the use of new technologies, tools and theoretical applications.
In addition to the above, other highly desirable skills include:
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously in a dynamic team environment.
- Ability to manage time effectively and meet overarching deadlines that maximize team productivity on behalf of the customer.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Salary range for this position is 100,000 to 160,000.
- Extensive experience and possession of advanced degrees will influence salary offer.
- Relocation support may be negotiable.
- Participation in ioSemantics Employee Equity Plan.
- Employee Health Care Plan.
- Opportunities for publishing and presenting original research results.
IoSemantics is an aggressive, early-stage venture funded firm, developing a symbiosis of human and machine capabilities for maximizing refactoring of customer legacy software assets. We are positioned for technical leadership in a one billion dollar plus market, with initial target markets in financial services and insurance. Please see iosemantics.com for more information.
We offer a positive, supportive start-up environment, with the tools and teamwork needed to confront exciting technical challenges.
ioSemantics is located on the southwest side of the Denver metropolitan area at:
10822 W. Toller Drive, Suite 140Littleton CO 80127USA
Please submit resume and cover letter.