Our vision at Petco is
Healthier Pets. Happier People. Better World.
We’re making things better for pets, people and the planet through our Think Adoption First philosophy, the Petco Foundation and other important initiatives that focus on putting animals first, educating pet parents and reducing our carbon footprint. The journey starts with knowledgeable, passionately engaged associates who are proud to recommend Petco as a place to work, who believe in our Vision and who are committed to delivering a superior customer experience.
From our retail stores and our network of Distribution Centers to our Corporate offices, you'll work with others who share your values and commitment. We seek individuals who are passionate about animal welfare, have great people skills and are driven to grow and advance in their careers with us. Our ongoing growth is creating exceptional opportunities for professional development and personal enrichment throughout our organization.
- Incumbents may work in one of the following departments in a DC audit capacity: Shipping, Receiving, or Warehouse and may perform any of the duties listed herein.
- Conduct audits of warehouse staff to ensure merchandise being pulled and/or shipped is accurate.
- Ensure accuracy errors are communicated to appropriate supervisors and errors are addressed.
- Maintain Warehouse Librarian computer database and use it to research and identify product number, obtain SKU number and locate merchandise within the warehouse.
- Observe and promote established safety procedures and maintain a clean warehouse environment.
- Assist in quarterly and annual inventories.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Not currently on any type of warning.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Strong math and communication skills.
- Previous warehouse experience.
- Computer experience including Warehouse Librarian.
- Able to operate material handling equipment.
- Self-starter, able to work without supervision.
- Able to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Efficiently create complex documents and/or reports using spreadsheet software.
- Type correspondence and/or documents using MS Office software.
- Efficiently enter data via 10-key by touch.
- Operate equipment such as Cherry Pickers.
- Interact professionally and effectively through verbal and written communication with all contacts inside and outside the Company.
Petco - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Petco… where the healthy pets go
Petco is a leading pet specialty retailer that provides the products, services and advice that...