Position is typically dedicated to an assigned area of responsibility within an account or location. The incumbent ensures that productivity and operational goals are met in order to deliver customer satisfaction. Individual will be working in a dynamic environment that focuses on delivering continuous measurable improvement to the customer.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Experience with DOT, OSHA, and all related safety regulations required.
- Minimum of 6 (six) months supervisory experience required.
5 Years of electrical and mechanical experience in a distribution center or similar environment.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Preferred -
Knowledge of maintenance parts inventory, ability to learn and use inventory system
Must have experience diagnosing and maintaining forklift and similar equipment
Experience maintaining a maintenance budget is preferred
- Performance management of direct reports.
- Developing direct reports.
- Employee relations/issue resolution
- New employee training.
- Disciplinary actions.
- Quality assurance
- Administrative duties.
- Customer satisfaction/problem resolution.
- Ensure functional area meets all productivity goals and objectives.
- Safety management and reporting.
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace.
Ryder - 19 months ago
Ryder System, Inc. is a FORTUNE® 500 provider of leading-edge transportation, logistics and supply chain management solutions. Ryder's...