Job Category: Distribution Center
Clinical Licensure Required : N/A
Job Type: Full Time Position Summary:
This Distribution Center Supervisor will be responsible for, but not limited to:
1. Schedule and assign work to employees. Provide the necessary equipment, materials, and documents to ensure successful completion of tasks.
2. Determine proper staffing levels within the functional area based on the volume and type of work to be completed daily.
3. Maintain a balanced workload by taking readings throughout the day, and by readjusting the staffing levels, as necessary, to achieve the appropriate level of volume by the projected time of completion.
4. Monitor the work performance of each employee to ensure that quality and quantity expectations are met or exceeded. Provide ongoing training/retraining of employees to ensure that they are prepared to meet or exceed the productivity standards for their function..
5. Possess the ability to utilize a variety of reports, summaries, and procedures to project workload and resolve problems that arise during the workday.
6. Administer policies/procedures in a fair and consistent manner. Professionally address issues with employees utilizing the proper resources.
7. Operate in a safe, neat and orderly manner. Required Qualifications:
Qualifications for the Distribution Center Supervisor Position: 5-7 years of prior supervisory experience in a distribution/manufacturing environment. Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees. Ability to analyze information effectively and consistently. Ability to complete assignments within established timelines. Ability to complete work under general supervision. Knowledge of MS Office such as Word and Excel Knowledge of WMS Preferred Qualifications:
Preferred qualifications for the Distribution Center Supervisor Position: Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred Prior experience working in a highly automated facility is strongly desired LMS knowledge Worked on continuous improvement / Six Sigma projects Witron knowledge preferred Education:
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required. Business Overview:
CVS Caremark, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Caremark - 16 months ago
CVS Caremark (NYSE: CVS), headquartered in Woonsocket, RI, is the largest pharmacy health care provider in the United States with integrated...