There is no greater calling or opportunity for a fluid management company than today’s challenge – helping customers protect people, the environment and our natural resources. Together we are implementing technologies that purify and conserve water, consume less energy, make alternative energy sources possible and practical, advance medicine and minimize emissions and waste. Our collective efforts are enabling a greener more sustainable future.
Pall is a Fortune 1000 materials science and engineering company with the broadest filtration, separation and purification capabilities in the world. Our process and product enabling technologies help our customers make good products better, safer and even possible. We provide innovative products to customers in health care, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, semiconductor, municipal drinking water, aerospace and industrial manufacturing markets.
Headquartered in Long Island, NY, Pall has operations in every major country.
DISTRIBUTION HANDLER (SHIPPING)
- Must be proficient in all aspects of warehouse functions and distributive material systems
- Receive, stock and distribute inventory used in all areas of manufacturing
- Must be fluent in part protection for customer shipments
- Performs inventory control functions regularly
- Assists production control efforts for shipment picking, inventory transactions and printing customer labels from Internet sites to facilitate shipments
- Assists in the training of lower level distribution handlers
- Must be able to communicate and interface with all departments
- Responsible for stocking material from incoming receipts
- Responsible for packaging and protection of material stored and/or shipped
- Moves material by pulling work order picks from pull tickets to issue material to the work orders
- Makes or prints box labels and/or customer labels for shipments
- Counts parts to control accuracy of inventory
- Performs data entry operations to continually update the on-hand inventory in MAPICS Inventory Management system
- Conducts physical inventory of material
- Verifies transaction posting accuracy
- Identifies ways to effect cost reductions
- Identifies problems and suggests corrective action
This position is required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by the supervisor.
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate, giving clear and concise verbal and/or written instruction
- Communicate necessary information to production control and manufacturing through the Inventory Management system
- Perform assigned job tasks in a safe manner without risking to self or others
- Work tasks will be performed in a timely, efficient and orderly manner to meet customer requirements
- Responsible for the housekeeping and organization of work area
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Must have a minimum of one (1) years of experience in stockroom, warehouse or shipping environment
- Must have basic math skills
- Must be PC literate
For consideration, please list your minimum hourly salary requirement.
- Required Lifting Weight: 35 lbs. Lifting Frequency: Often/Daily
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, religion, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or protected veteran status or marital status.
US Citizenship or Resident Alien status required to support government programs and projects.
Pall Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
With operations around the globe, Pall is not small. The company operates two businesses globally: Life Sciences and Industrial. The Life...