The person in this role will be responsible for working with distributors, mostly outside the US. You will be expected to find and develop distributors in additional markets as required by the organization and to maintain existing distributor relationships. This includes the sale of 3D printers and consumables. You will report to the Vice President of Sales, and interact with Inside Sales, Order Administration, Production, Marketing and other functional areas as to carry out your mission. You will be using SalesForce to support our continued tremendous growth.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Sales through distributors at MakerBot
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to interact with a wide range of users, prospects and internal players
- Prefer experience with SalesForce or similar CRM
- 2-4+ years experience with sales of B2C/B2B technology products
- Track record of sales success
- Solid technical bent, able to knowledgeably discuss and use our products
- BA required
- Familiarity with 3D printing or MakerBot
- You're a maker, having built something out of nothing
- Experience with SalesForce or similar CRM
- Foreign languages spoken and written
Founded in 2009, Brooklyn-based MakerBot® has grown to be a global leader in desktop 3D printing. We make things that make things! The first generation MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer was named “Best Emerging Tech” at the 2012 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. The company's brand new flagship retail store is located in the NoHo district of Manhattan. At MakerBot's Thingiverse website, MakerBot owners can access and contribute to more than 28,000 projects, models, and things. The company has been featured in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Economist, Wired, Forbes, The Colbert Report, Fast Company, Rolling Stone and many others. Check out some recent coverage: http://www.makerbot.com/press-coverage/
What’s it like to work at MakerBot?
Are you interested in joining a collaborative, creative environment where innovation and hard...