This postion is primarily responsible for overseeing the daily printing process of client payrolls, client reports, packaging payrolls and researching shipping issues. The role also maintains a strong relationship with our local and national shipping vendors and assists them with reconciling of daily shipping manifests.
- Coordinate printing and shippping of client documents
- Verify and maintain records on incoming/outgoing shipments
- Research documentation for errors and route to appropriate departments for correction.
- Package payroll checks and reports according to appropriate shipping method
- Sort payroll packages according to delivery service and place packages in proper bins for drive rpickup and subsequent delivery
- Coordinate processing for quarter end and year end reports, W2’s and returns
- Performs other duties as needed and as directed by manager
- High school or GED equivalent
- Minimum two (2 ) years administrative or related experience is required
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be computer literate with knowledge of MS Office including Word and Excel
- Must be able to quickly sort and organize large quantities of material with a high degree of accuracy
- Must be self-motivated and independent.
- Good communication and verbal skills needed.
- Must be flexible and able to work in a team environment to accomplish multiple tasks.
- Possess high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Ability to successfully pass a criminal and/or credit background investigation
CompuPay - 12 months ago
If pencil pushing is getting in the way of productivity, CompuPay can lighten your company's administrative load. Founded in 1980,...