REPORTS TO Warehouse Manager
Provide Specialized customers with industry-leading distribution services through absolute accuracy, on-time order fulfillment, and exceptional care in handling our products. Participate in Continuous Improvement Process.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Perform all tasks as assigned, meeting or exceeding Specialized standards, while following all policies and procedures. Maintain the highest standards of quality and productivity at all times.
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Receiving: Unloading, checking, palletizing and staging for put-away all inbound goods.
- Put-away: Select proper location, shelve goods, re-warehouse as necessary, and perform associated inventory transactions. Maintain neat, orderly product storage.
- Replenishment: Anticipate forward pick location shortfalls and pro-actively replenish forward pick locations from bulk. Perform associated inventory transactions. Maintain neat, orderly product storage.
- Order picking: Following established order priorities, select product for customer orders, check for and report product or packaging damage, complete associated order transactions, and deliver completed orders to checking station. Maintain neat, orderly product storage.
- Quality check: Carefully check all completed orders for accuracy, completeness and condition of product and packaging. Report and correct discrepancies as directed.
- Packing: Properly pack all customer orders to arrive in as-new, saleable condition. Package label and mark appropriately for assigned carrier and service.
- Shipping: Process shipping tasks to assure all customer orders are delivered to the correct destination, by the correct carrier and service, when and as promised. Perform all associated transactions.
- Tag and Load: Tag all outbound shipments with correct documents and load into proper carrier truck.
- Cycle count: Assist in accurate cycle counting, reconciliation and associated tasks.
- Physical Inventory: Assist in physical inventory counting, reconciliation and associated tasks. May be scheduled outside the normal work schedule. Attendance is mandatory.
- Product and Location Maintenance: Organize, consolidate, maintain, rework and clean product and locations as assigned.
- Discrepancies: Report all product, labeling, location, or condition issues immediately to supervision .
- Facilities: Clean and maintain facilities as required or assigned to assure a businesslike and impressive distribution center for our customers and guests.
- Material Handling: Achieve certification in the use of applicable material handling vehicles. Always operate all equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
- Reporting: Report immediately to supervision upon completion or stopping any assigned tasks.
- Safety: Perform no acts unsafe to yourself, your fellow employees, visitors or guests. Report any unsafe condition immediately to supervision.
- Assigned Tasks: Perform all other duties and tasks as assigned.
- 1+ year warehouse experience
- Experience in order selection, packing, and general warehouse processes
- Familiarity with computerized manifest shipping systems
- Familiarity with RF scanning devices
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- English reading and writing skills
- Basic math skills
- Accurate part-number identification and matching skills
- Must be honest, self-motivated and responsible
- Ability to earn forklift certification
- Must have the ability to lift and move 40 – 55 pounds approximately 50% of the work day.
- Must be able to bend and turn at waist, as well as bend at the knee.
- Must reach and lift over head, approximately 35% of the time.
- Must have the ability to maintain high level of physical activity throughout the work day including but not limited to standing and walking.
- 20% of the time, forklift maneuvering using left arm and hand to steer, right hand to control direction, speed, and lift.
Specialized Bicycle Components - 2 years ago
Specialized Bicycle Components didn't set out to make a museum piece, but the company's original Stumpjumper (the first...