UPMC Corporate Services is hiring a full-time Distribution Specialist to help support the Consolidated Service Centerr Department for its Warrendale location. This position may work rotating shifts. The Distribution Specialist will manage all tasks associated with the movement of supplies and equipment throughout the UPMC Health System facilities, vendors, and other outside parties. Provide verification of orders, packing slips, bills of lading, and the routing of all inbound and outbound materials and or equipment. Maintain accurate inventory levels of all stores items located in the Central Distribution Center (CDC) as well as local stocking locations within specified departments.
- Deliver product to hospitals operating 26" box trucks
- Maintain DOT regulated licensing requirements
- Operate heavy lift equipment at heights above 25 feet
- Direct use of a laptop computer operating a Management Service Console to control voice directed picking operations.
- Ensuring quality at the end line staging area as a dock master effectively directing product to its final destination.
- Receive, inspect, and verify the accuracy of all inbound freight.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of the department's inventory and receiving modules.
- Load and unload delivery vehicles at specified locations throughout the UPMC Health System.
- High school diploma or equivalent and one year internal medical supply warehousing experience.
Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Ability to handle heavy material using manual and mechanized material handling equipment.
- Ability to lift heavy objects along with no work limitations.
- Good communication skills are required.
- May in the course of their duties have access to medications through distributions of supplies and parental solutions in secured areas. Their role is limited to the distribution and restocking of these supplies in the secured locations.
- Driver's License
UPMC is an equal opportunity employer.
UPMC - 11 months ago
UPMC is a $10 billion global health enterprise with more than 55,000 employees headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pa., and is transforming health...