Catalent Pharma Solutions (a Blackstone Group company) is a leading Drug Development, Advanced Delivery Technology and Supply partner to the global pharmaceutical industry. A Fortune 1000 company, with over 20 locations on 5 continents, we partner with 90 out of the top 100 pharmaceutical companies and 44 of the top 50 biotech firms, as well as thousands of small innovator companies.
Supervise the distribution coordinators and distribution analysts and to ensure that clinical requests are processed in a timely manner. Also to serve as a sole customer contact for selected customers
This position is responsible for supervising the distribution coordinators and to ensure that clinical requests are processed in a timely basis. Also, serve as sole customer contact for selected customers.
SPECIFIC DUTIES, ACTIVITIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise distribution coordinators. (perform reviews, disciplinary actions, etc.)
- Ensure all clinical requests are processed in a timely fashion.
- Analyze workload of distribution coordinators and allocate appropriately.
- Review work flow for possible operation improvements.
- Work with customers to define study specific distribution needs. Provide solutions to distribution challenges, such as; international shipping, depot set-up, cold chain, etc.
- Support the Clinical Project Management Group in maintaining the finished goods inventory.
- Lead multi-disciplinary project teams, comprising representatives from appropriate functions.
- Ensure that key project milestones in agreement with customer are achieved and that project progresses in a satisfactory and timely manner.
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures (SOP’s).
- Rectifying distribution problems and report findings back to the client.
- Participate in customer visitations and occasional off-site meetings.
- Work with customer to develop a mutually agreed upon Distribution Protocol for every project. Maintain protocol to capture customer or Catalent required changes.
- Ensuring that Study Drug is shipped in compliance with all applicable SOPs and in accordance with the customer approved study specific Distribution Protocol.
- Organizing and filing all Clinical Trial Material Shipment documentation into protocol-specific binders.
- Primary customer point of contact for distribution only projects. Work with other departments/Catalent sites to ensure timelines for these projects are met.
- Maintain ad hock customer reports.
- Write investigations and resolve customer issues related to distribution.
A High school diploma or GED is required.
Degrees beyond High School are preferred.
Above average computer skills are required.
Microsoft Office Suite experience is required.
Advanced skill level with Microsoft Word is required.
Advanced skill level with Microsoft Excel is required.
Experience with Microsoft Access is preferred.
At least two years experience as a leader or supervisor is required.
At least two years experience as a leader or supervisor in pharmaceutical distribution environment is preferred.
Must be comfortable supervising a team of approximately ten direct reports, mostly consisting of Distribution Coordinators, in a fast-paced demanding environment.
Must be detail oriented and have the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Must be able to work occasional overtime.
- Distribution Coordinators
Catalent Pharma Solutions - 16 months ago
Catalyst + talent = Catalent. At least, that's the brand Catalent Pharma Solutions is using to try to ensure its customers'...