Team Member will be responsible for all functions in the distribution
warehouse(s) to include: loading, checking, lift/jack movement, housekeeping,
inventory checks, and QC related procedures. Will be expected to be dedicated
to the QCDSM process, and adhere to SQF and safety guidelines.
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Capable of pushing/pulling up to 2000 lbs. for an extended amount of time
(on carts, dollies, pallets).
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended amounts of time as well as
maintaining footing on icy floors.
- Know and use proper lifting/bending techniques.
- Perform basic math calculations.
- Capable of meeting and sustaining departmental minimum requirements for
units per hour and accuracy.
- Tolerance for working in a frozen, -20oF environment.
- Flexibility of schedule to work daily overtime as needed.
- Successfully complete OSHA certification for powered industrial vehicles
- Commitment to living Perry’s “values” required.
- Willing to learn and adhere to Department specific SQF requirements
SHIFT: 2nd Shift Sun. – Thurs. 4pm – 1230am (Hours subject to change –
PAY SCALE: $13.30
Perry’s Ice Cream is an EOE, M/F/D and Drug Free facility
Perry's Ice Cream - 2 years ago