With operations in both the United States and Canada, BOS Solutions (BOS) is a full service provider of solutions for drilling fluids treatment and recovery. BOS has advanced the technology of drilling support services and drilling fluid management, with particular skill in drilling fluid recovery for water and oil-based drilling fluids. BOS' integrated systems provide increased efficiency at the drill site, at a lower total cost, with minimal logistics, and at the same time reduce the environmental footprint. BOS is committed to helping our clients achieve their goals. We have a thorough understanding of our clients’ needs and have dedicated professionals to deliver results.
BOS is currently seeking a qualified District Administrator to support our Supply Chain Management operations. This position will be located in our Oklahoma City, Oklahoma office.
The supply chain administrator is responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to Supply Chain and the Repair Facility in order to ensure effective and efficient operations. Duties include general clerical, receptionist, and project based work. The administrator must project a professional image through in-person and phone interactions.
· Daily processing of inventory receiving transactions in Great Plains, based on packing slips and confirmations of goods and services provided, for review by the Manager of Supply Chain.
· Follow up with district personnel on receipt of goods and services.
· Match, input and process accounts payable invoices to corresponding POs and receiving documents, ensuring proper approvals on all POs and invoices.
· Forward accounts payable batches to Calgary on a weekly basis.
· Complete all month end procedures as defined by the finance group within the prescribed timeline.
· General reception duties.
· Manage incoming and outgoing mail, couriers and shipments.
· Assist in creation of repair job files and file appropriate documentation in the repair files on a timely basis.
· Assist the supply chain manager in activities involving vendor qualification including vendor setup requests.
· Responsible for support of and compliance with BOS’ HSE Policy and Standards.
· Complete district administrator duties as set out in the BOS Link Account administration manual.
· Coordinate the submission of employee forms with the HR department.
· Maintain office supplies and order as needed.
Other duties as assigned.
· Basic reading, writing and math skills.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
· Professional telephone etiquette.
· Ability to obtain functional knowledge of Great Plains and other BOS software as required.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
2-3 years of office clerical experience with experience in accounts payable.
· Must possess high school diploma or equivalent.
· Training in basic office duties and functions.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
BOS Solutions offers the most efficient and effective methods of onsite drilling fluid management in the industry today.