District Human Resource Director for Restaurants and acquisition of high profile brand:
Currently seeking a polished HR professional to provide expertise for current restaurants and signature restaurant concept acquisition located in luxury, high profile locations. The District HR Director will office out of Stamford, CT, with weekly travel to restaurant locations in NYC.
Salary base $80k to $85k; best benefit package; bonus program is in works.
- Bachelors degree in human resources, organizational development or a related field of study.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of previous work experience in a senior level HR generalist role.
- Previous multi-unit responsibility within the restaurant industry, high-end segment preferred.
- PHR/SPHR certification and other industry certifications or education to support on-the-job effectiveness.
- Technologically savvy, preferably with knowledge of Lawson payroll and Success Factors HRIS, as well as high proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with strong ability to work effectively with all levels of staff and management; Ability to promote and participate in team environment concepts.
- Flexibility and mobility to meet the needs of various locations. Hours may be extended or irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays with travel.
Please send qualifying resume and added accolades to my direct email: