Leads and manages the sales activities across the retail and business to business sales channels of the district, including staffing, sales productivity, and sales operations to meet or exceed all budgeted objectives.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Maximize transactions selling wireless products and services to new and existing customers.
2. Successfully achieve store and individual sales goals.
3. Develop and maintain long-term relationships with customers.
4. Train and develop sales staff to increase product knowledge, create high levels of motivation, and inspire team to achieve assigned performance goals.
5. Effectively executes point-of-sales transactions, nightly reconciliation, etc. in accordance with company standards and audits for accuracy.
6. Maintain internal visual merchandising and in-store displays and ensure store appearance meets company standards at all times.
7. Maintain proper inventory controls, and facilitate inventory transactions in accordance with company standards.
8. Ensure store is opened and closed appropriately following standard procedures.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
1. Position requires an Associate''s Degree (B.A. or B.S.) from an accredited two-year college.
2. Sales and sales management experience with a customer-focused approach.
3. Talent for personnel training, coaching, and development.
4. Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
5. Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
A Wireless is an EEO/AA employer.
A Wireless - 13 months ago