Ready for a new opportunity?
Want to be part of a fast paced successful team? If you have leadership skills and believe that customer service is the key to success, this may be the opportunity for you.
We are a consumer finance company that offers convenient affordable solutions for short term cash needs.
Our District Managers must be results oriented, excellent communicators with proven coaching skills, able to motivate their Team to provide exceptional Customer Service and meet or exceed all Company established performance and financial goals.
We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits. Our top performers earn performance based incentives, bonuses and career development.
District Manager Responsibilities:
- Accountable for multi- Branch performance, financial results and profitability
- Responsible for Team performance and results; staffing, scheduling, coaching and training
- Set expectations and establish a Team oriented, professional work environment
- Set expectations and achieve standards regarding exceptional Customer Service in person and by phone
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local laws throughout their assigned district
- Ensure all transactions are accurate and all policies are followed; audit files throughout assigned district
- Set expectations regarding planning and executing all marketing and collection activities
- Complete required daily, weekly and monthly reporting, audits and communication
- Follow all asset protection and safety rules
- 3+ years of demonstrated ability, in multi-branch service industry environment, to motivate and lead Teams to exceed Company established standards and all financial goals.
- Demonstrated ability to establish a Customer focused environment and grow Customer Loyalty
- Self-starter; planning marketing and collections strategies that contribute to bottom line success
- Previous multi-unit experience dealing with hiring, team building, coaching and performance assessment
- Detail oriented, organized and able to prioritize; excellent time management and decision making skills
- Previous experience analyzing P&L Statements and establishing action plans to drive business
- High school diploma or GED with minimum of 3 years supervisory experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; district responsibility in cash handling or collections preferred; bilingual a plus
- Ability to meet our back ground check and driving expectations and provide proof of valid driver's license and auto insurance
- Established Company with career develop opportunities
- Competitive pay
- Possible monthly performance incentives
- Great benefits package
- Personal days and vacation
the-job-network.com - 9 months ago
Our Mission at Allied Cash Advance is to be the premier provider of payday advances in America. We pride ourselves in being a results-orient...