Manages all facets of the district with accountability for the district’s customer growth and satisfaction, volume growth, EBIDT and employee satisfaction. Directs field supervisors to ensure that the day-to-day activities including setting daily schedules and other administrative responsibilities in the District are effectively performed. Provides overall direction of District activities to ensure high levels of customer service performance, operational effectiveness, employee productivity and profitability.
- Ensures compliance with safety codes and policies including the servicing and repair of company vehicles; employees wearing proper PPE; and customer installations which are safe and in compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Invest in Employees
- Plans, directs and manages staffing and development of employees by meeting turnover goals for the District; effectively communicating company strategic goals; conducting effective and timely performance appraisals; ensuring all training for employees is completed; and working with employees to improve their satisfaction levels as measured by employee surveys.
- Customer Service
- Practices and reinforces superior customer service skills with all District employees by sharing customer survey results with employees and developing action plans to increase customer service; ensuring a professional appearance of AmeriGas equipment and personnel to our customers; and communicating all available Marketing programs to all District employees.
- Sales Management
- Generates sales and revenues by promoting and performing sales calls and sales activities; meeting the district /market customer growth goals, and managing pricing and margins to meet gross profit goals.
- Expense Management
- Controls operating expenses by monitoring employee productivity through use of the distribution system, service scheduling calendar, etc... in order to manage and optimize personnel and vehicle expenses; managing District parts and fittings inventory to reduce repair and maintenance expense; enforcing credit and collections policies and procedures to reduce DSO’s, improve aging results, and reduce write offs; and proactive daily involvement in all District purchasing and expenditures.
- Administrative Management
Ensures all District daily, weekly and monthly work processes and reporting are done accurately and timely.
- Performs delivery, service, sales, customer service, and/or District administrative work as required.
- High school diploma required, college degree preferred
- Five or more years in the propane industry preferred, including some responsibility leading other employees; supervisory experience preferred
- Computer skills preferred
- Sales experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of employees, managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
11 Liberty Drive, Londonderry, NH 03053
AmeriGas - 15 months ago
America has a gas with AmeriGas Partners. Purveying propane has propelled the company to its position as the top US retail propane marketer...