Crescent Electric Supply Company (CESCO) was founded in 1919. Today, it is one of the largest electrical distributors in the United States with over 130 locations in 27 states, under the brands of Crescent Electric Supply, Stoneway Electric Supply in the Pacific Northwest, and BA Electric Supply in Missouri. Crescent Electric supplies electrical and datacomm products from over 1000 manufactures to electrical contractors for construction, industrial MRO and OEM accounts, and commercial facilities. Our success stems from long-term, organic growth as a result of total customer satisfaction, teamwork, and an overall commitment to being the leading distributor of quality products through our value-added services.
The position is responsible for the overall market share, employee leadership, customer and vendor relationships, operational efficiencies, asset management and profitability of locations within the district. Responsibilities also include recruiting, leadership, motivation, direction and training of branch team so they are able to serve customers effectively and increase profitability.
- Develop and promote the business vision and mission for the district.
- Develop and promote the business strategy for the district.
- Develop strategic goals and objectives for the district management team and hold them accountable for their achievement.
- Sales Management:
- Responsible for the development of the district Account Manager’s sales plans to include target account and vendor planning and integrate them into the district sales plan.
- Responsible for the key customer and vendor relationships in the district and maintaining current knowledge of the served markets.
- Increase profitable market share in the district.
- Support corporate and develop local marketing programs and customer education programs in the district.
- Responsible to enforce sales processes and execute sales plans and achieve district sales goals.
- Develop a business plan and associated budget for the district.
- Assist district management team in the development and accountability of business plans and associated budgets for their areas of responsibility.
- Responsible for regular plan reviews and performance accountability.
- Human Resources:
- Assume the overall responsibility for the recruiting, coaching, training and mentoring of all employees in the district.
- Ensure the timely and effective utilization of the employee performance review program and appropriate compensation adjustments in the district.
- Ensure proper compliance to all Human Resources compliance issues in the district.
- Develop and implement an effective succession plan for the district.
- Adhere to and enforce all company safety processes and procedures.
- Financial and Asset Management:
- Responsible for adherence to all company processes and procedures – CEOPS.
- Responsible for the overall profitability of the district and achieving all financial goals and objectives.
- Responsible for the effective management of all credit and A/R functions in the district.
- Responsible for managing income statements and balance sheets (profit and loss).
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies, procedures and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include: ensuring all positions are staffed by qualified and trained personnel, interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Recommend merit wage increases within the established company wage structure and policy.
Competitive Benefit Package:
- Experience implementing sales strategies.
- Must have the ability to work as a team player with Crescent partners and colleagues.
- Knowledge of all functional areas in the wholesale electrical distribution industry.
- Strong negotiation, communication, presentation, interpersonal, and problem solving skills.
- Comprehensive PC skills (i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, AS400, mainframe environment, and Microsoft Outlook products).
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; and at least five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We offer a competitive benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental, life, and disability insurance.
CESCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
Candidates are subject to reference checks, criminal background, DMV and credit checks, assessments, and a post-offer drug screen. EOE. Women, minorities, disabled persons, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Crescent Electric Supply Company (CESCO) was founded in 1919. Today, it is one of the largest electrical distributors in the United States...