1. Extensive route sales, sales, delivery, driving, merchandising or convenience store experience required.
2. High school diploma/G.E.D. required. College experience is a plus.
3. Prefer previous supervisory experience in the transportation or retail trade, specifically in the route sales or convenience store industry with management responsibility for multiple districts or multiple stores.
4. Must have a valid driver's license in the state you reside in, be at least 21 years of age to operate company route truck and have an acceptable motor vehicle record.
5. Must have good computer skills to operate a hand held computer and laptop computer, including Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
6. Must be able to start early in the mornings and work a minimum of 50 hours per week, up to 60 hours per week if necessary.
7. Company-reimbursed overnight travel required approximately 50-75% of the time.
E.A. Sween Company is a family-owned company that has been in business since 1955. We are based in a suburb of Minneapolis, Minnesota where we make and distribute Deli Express sandwiches. Our Route Sales employees provide direct store delivery service of Deli Express products to convenience stores, small grocery stores and military bases on routes throughout the country. We are looking to add a District Manager based in Central or Western Nebraska who is eager to develop a career with EA Sween/Deli Express and provide route coverage and supervision to our route sales employees.
• Ensure routes are running efficiently by covering vacations/open routes in company truck and riding along with new hires and merchandisers to ensure proper delivery of Deli Express food and products 50-75% of the time.
• Interview, hire, train, coach and supervise 4 route merchandisers in Kearney/North Platte and cover routes. Overnight/weekly travel required to other locations as well.
• Make cold calls and sales presentations to potential future customers and set new business.
• Represent the company professionally while interacting with store customers and employees.
Salary is dependent on qualifications.
Company vehicle, fuel and operating expenses provided.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurances.
401K Retirement Plan with Company Match.
Vacation/Paid Time Off.
Deli Express - 17 months ago
E.A. Sween Company was founded in 1955 and is the proud parent company for the Deli Express® Brand.
The company’s headquarters...