EMC is a rapidly growing company with some of the most exciting advanced technologies in the market place. Commitment to innovation, both organic and through acquisition, has positioned us as a leader, as a hardware, software and services company. Join us in one of the most Elite Sales Organization in Technology. 90 percent of our management team has been promoted within, and we offer opportunities for both professional and financial growth.
EMC has an opening for one our most strategic sales Districts with a goal of >$150M; may also have services, and/or professional services responsibility. Meets established revenue and expense objectives. This territory includes some of EMC's most strategic Accounts in the South Bay where EMC has been experiencing explosive growth.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages and develops multiple sales reps in a large territory. Assigns and manages territories and/or accounts.
- Formulates sales plan for assigned accounts and inputs to sales strategies for District(s). Ensures forecasts are met.
- Develops recommendations on growth, opportunities for growth, and key target accounts. Assists in training sales representatives.
Possesses operational command of the business
- Customer focused.
- Communication skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Project management skills.
- Mentoring/Coaching skills.
EMC Corporation (EMC) and its subsidiaries develops, delivers and supports the information technology (IT) industry's range of information...