District Manager – GREAT Opportunity for restaurant leaders Have fun, and enjoy the personal challenges and growth of leading teams to drive results. District Manager has the overall responsibility for overseeing the people, processes and operations of 5 - 7 restaurants in one area; drives excellence in day-to-day operations by training, coaching, and supporting managers and restaurant teams.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
• Provides leadership for each manager in the market to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Partners with each restaurant management teams in the market to build sales over last year’s sales achievement.
• Coaching and training restaurant teams for operational excellence, supports national training initiatives, involved in process for new employee orientation, monitors training processes to ensure quality training of team members and managers.
• Aggressively develops and maintains management team staffing levels. • Absolutely uncompromising execution of the highest standards of OSHA, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy.
• Champions recognition and motivation efforts throughout the market.
• Does not compromise in creating and maintaining a safe environment for employees and customers.
• Exhibits ownership mentality of restaurants
• Three to five years (current) success, high sales volume, multi-unit operational management experience in the Quick Service Restaurant industry.
• Good communication skills, strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
• Exceptional team building capability
• Demonstrated track record of workplace achievement in the selection, coaching and development of managerial employees.
• Proven ability to drive customer satisfaction, financial performance and team member satisfaction
If you would like to be considered for this position, please forward a resume to Bob Gates - email@example.com