Medical Diagnostic Laboratories. L.L.C. (MDL) is a CLIA certified clinical laboratory with multiple state licensing, specializing in state of the art, automated DNA based molecular analysis of a variety of chronic and infectious illnesses. MDL specializes in and performs a large menu of Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) testing. Our main theme of research extends to the field of Gynecology, Infectious Diseases, Infectious Arthritis, Tick-borne Diseases, and Mycology.
MDL is looking to expand its sales force throughout the U.S. We are seeking a District Manager to join our sales team! The District Manager will be responsible for leading, training and managing the sales team in their district.
- Establish positive mentoring relationships with all Sales Representatives in their district to include mediation and conflict resolution, performance management, motivation to reach sales revenues, and conducting ride along customer visits.
- Review current client analysis when working in the field and provide coaching as appropriate to identify key accounts and develop further business opportunities.
- Assist Regional Sales Manager’s with training and internal policies and procedures.
- Submit required reports as appropriate including Early Warning Report, newly closed accounts, first time submitting accounts and newly upsold accounts.
- Attend & assist with conferences as needed.
- Conduct hiring of additional Sales staff as required.
- Promote profitability and planned growth initiatives.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of successful laboratory sales experience calling on physician offices, hospitals &/or laboratories.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience preferred.
- Well developed multi-tasking, organizational skills, and detail orientation are key to success.
- Energy, motivation, enthusiasm, and integrity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must demonstrate sound judgment and decision making ability.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, Excel, e-mail and internet functions.
- Knowledge of laboratory testing and competing products.
- Must be able to travel within the coverage area and occasionally nationwide.
- Competitive Salary & Commission Plan
- Company Car
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Dependent Care Flex Spending Account
- Voluntary Policies (Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Critical Illness & Supplemental STD)
- Legal Plan & Identity Theft Protection
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacation & Holiday
Visit us at http://www.mdlab.com .
Medical Diagnostic Laboratories, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
CareerBuilder - 16 months ago