The District Manager is responsible for managing, staffing, training, and overseeing the financial performance and of their assigned gyms in the New Orleans and Ohio markets.
• Manage the financial top and bottom line performance of assigned gyms.
• Lead and manage team of General Managers.
• Liaison between field and other functional departments such as Payroll, Fitness, Facilities, Customer Care and IT.
• Work directly with Field Marketing Manager and Corporate Account Manager to promote club, community outreach, events and provide feedback for the marketing department.
• Analyze sales statistics to recommend sales policy and to assist gyms in promoting sales.
• Review market analyses to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules, discount rates and develops sales campaigns in coordination with Marketing.
• Represent Gold’s Gym in the community and at industry association meetings.
• Hold sales meetings to encourage and develop sales expertise.
• Analyze and control expenditures to budgetary requirements.
• Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume and potential sales.
• Bachelor’s degree required and some additional college or business training preferred.
• At least 3 years of direct sales management experience.
• Ability to compute discount, interest, profit and loss; commission, markup, and selling price; ratio and proportion, and percentage.
• Previous experience in effectively motivating and managing a staff of employees.
• Be promotionally-oriented and have the ability to direct sales through company required outreach programs.
• Proficient in the use of all software programs that are utilized within Gold’s Gym.
Gold's Gym - 30+ days ago
Established in Venice, Calif. in 1965, Gold's Gym is the most recognized gym chain in the world with more than 650 locations in 37 states...