The District Manager is responsible for managing, staffing, training, and overseeing the financial performance and of their assigned gyms in the New Orleans and Ohio markets.
• Manage the financial top and bottom line performance of assigned gyms.
• Lead and manage team of General Managers.
• Liaison between field and other functional departments such as Payroll, Fitness, Facilities, Customer Care and IT.
• Work directly with Field Marketing Manager and Corporate Account Manager to promote club, community outreach, events and provide feedback for the marketing department.
• Analyze sales statistics to recommend sales policy and to assist gyms in promoting sales.
• Review market analyses to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules, discount rates and develops sales campaigns in coordination with Marketing.
• Represent Gold’s Gym in the community and at industry association meetings.
• Hold sales meetings to encourage and develop sales expertise.
• Analyze and control expenditures to budgetary requirements.
• Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume and potential sales.
• Bachelor’s degree required and some additional college or business training preferred.
• At least 3 years of direct sales management experience.
• Ability to compute discount, interest, profit and loss; commission, markup, and selling price; ratio and proportion, and percentage.
• Previous experience in effectively motivating and managing a staff of employees.
• Be promotionally-oriented and have the ability to direct sales through company required outreach programs.
• Proficient in the use of all software programs that are utilized within Gold’s Gym.
Established in Venice, Calif. in 1965, Gold's Gym is the most recognized gym chain in the world with more than 650 locations in 37 states...